Monday 30 May 2011

Fine tuning

After getting feedback I added in a funnel at the top to act as a reservoir for the water and sealed it with electrical tape. The hosing kept curling which was unexpected and was able to solve the problem by strapping them down with cable ties on to the mounting board (as well as the hosing valves). I got feedback from Luke that I should paint the board that the piece is going to be mounted on. White would complement the colours of the water and would be the colour to pull the least amount of attention away from the piece.
I wanted to find out how I was going to hang my piece for exhibition, so I asked John the technician and he directed me to Chris on first floor. He told me the best way was if he hooked up chains and I drilled some holes into my mount, so that my piece would be suspended, much like the hanging walls for exhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment